- A treasure called friendship stands out for its honesty.
A friend is one who is always honest with me without hurting my feelings. She tells me her point of view not to please me, the most important thing for friendship is the truth. In that way she helps me in my personal growth.
Friendship is a priceless treasure because sincerity is always appreciated especially in hard and difficult times. Therefore, a best friend is the one who:
- Causes the relationship to become deeper.
- With small details improves the level of trust
- Has a simple but magical attitude that makes the friendship real
- Makes honesty a challenge
- With can create bonds that make you more trustworthy
- The best friend is the one that makes the friendship last longer.
- A best friend is one who creates a climate of mutual respect.
The importance of respect in friendship makes a difference in the quality of interpersonal relationships. A friend is a person who respects herself and respects you, creating a more affectionate relationship full of authentic emotions.
Friendship is an invaluable treasure in different stages of life and with different degrees of importance and transcendence. The best friend is the one that appears when two or more people discover common concerns.
Many friendships begin with great respect within a few moments of interacting and others take years. To have a good friend for as long as possible keep in mind:
- Let your friend be what she is and wants to be, let her do what she wants to do, let her dream up her own crazy things.
- Everything that bothers you about her, solve it within yourself and help her with tact and enthusiasm to become a good seed.
- My best friend is the one who always listens to me without telling me anything.
A best friend is the one who has one of the most important qualities to strengthen friendship, knowing how to listen. My greatest treasure is your friendship because you know how to listen and understand my point of view.
Advantages of a best friend who is an active listener:
- They make the friend who speaks feel confident and speak sincerely.
- The person who speaks feels valued
- When there is a listener there is peace of mind and facilitates the elimination of tensions.
- Listening fosters a positive relationship with the speaker
- When two speakers listen to each other attentively, they get to the bottom of problems.
- A person who listens is a wonderful reward for his interlocutor.
- A better friend is one who listens attentively and in this way earns the respect of the speaker.
- Friendship is a valuable treasure because it is always conducive to interest in others.
It is very difficult to make friends by trying to impress others. If we put the focus on ourselves, trying to make them interested in us, we will not achieve the friendship of anyone. Rather, we will come across as conceited and alienate the friendship we seek.
We all like it when someone is interested in us, we are full of emotional needs. That is why a good friend is one who is interested in us. Let’s see how it benefits to be a caring friend.
- Helping your friends and other people will make you feel great.
- Friendship is a blessed treasure because it improves our self-esteem.
- A friend who helps strengthens and improves the quality of her friendship.
- The one who helps will think better of herself
- Improves your perception of your limits and possibilities
- They develop a greater sense of belonging, we are all one.
- Taking an interest in and helping others improves our inner peace.
- As you progress in the way you help, you become more grateful.
- By helping you treat yourself well, which contributes to revitalize and renew you.
- By helping you foster love, respect and greater personal harmony and harmony with others.
- The best friend is not the one who gets emotional in an emotional way.
A best friend is the one who gets excited with you and supports you. A friend is not only the one who laughs with you in your moments of happiness. A friend is the one who cries with you in your moments of sadness.
Friends hug, smile and live their emotions with total freedom, in this way friends give affection to each other. Let’s see the characteristics of good emotionally intelligent friends.
- A friend with a positive attitude knows how to be very affectionate.
- Recognizes and differentiates her own emotions, thoughts and feelings.
- Knows how to express her emotions and feelings without repressing them.
- An emotionally intelligent friend lives in balance with her emotions and feelings.
- The best friend is always empathetic, knows how to put herself in the other person’s shoes
- They decide, make mistakes and decide again without complaining, focused on what they can do.
- A friend is one who, in spite of adverse circumstances, stays motivated.
- Knows how to give and receive and lives according to positive values that give meaning to her life.
- Helps and faces with confidence all the adversities of herself and her friends.