Love doesn’t have to be perfect. It’s enough to be accurate and honest.
There are so many unforgettable moments in life… and the moment you fall in love with someone is definitely at the top of the list.
What happens when you can’t find the right words to express your love for the person you’ve fallen in love with? What happens when you’ve forgotten what it’s like to fall in love, and when you feel butterflies in your stomach, you don’t know what to say or how to say it? Or what’s it like when you’ve been through so much pain that you no longer believe in true love, but deep in your heart, you still yearn to feel that emotion again?
No matter what, here are some memorable quotes that are sure to help you with the problem you’re facing.
- “I knew immediately that you were for me, no reservations or other thoughts, I saw you and in an instant, I knew it in my bones, my soul knew your soul in this life.” – Beau Taplin
- “When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.” – Arrigo Boito
- “I didn’t want to fall in love with you and I’m sure you didn’t want to fall in love with me either. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what happened to us” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “Just a kiss. Sometimes that’s all it takes for a heart to lose its balance.” – JM Storm
- “It was love at first sight, last sight, every goodbye.” – Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita
- “Not exactly love at first sight. It’s more like finding one’s soul.” – Lynette Simeone
- “I wasn’t the one who chose you. I just looked at you and then there was no turning back.” – author unknown.
- “There is always tomorrow and life gives us another opportunity to make things right; but if I am wrong and this day is the only one we have left, I would like to tell you how much I love you and that I will never forget you” – Gabriel Garcia Marquez.
We end with a beautiful quote that belongs to Liam Neeson and is one of the most famous quotes around the world in recent years, being shared by millions of people on social media:
“Everyone says love hurts, but that’s not true at all. Loneliness hurts… Rejection hurts… Losing someone hurts…
Everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, love is the ONLY thing in the world that covers all the pain and makes someone feel wonderful again.
Love is the only thing in this world that DOESN’T HURT…”